100% Organic Steamed Shea Butter in vintage sliding tin - ALL in ONE- chapstick, lip balm, dry skin cream, foot cream, hand cream Eczema Psoriasis
100% Organic - ( Organic certified by Soil Association )
INCI: Butyrospermum Parkii
Great dry skin treat for yourself or a gift. Easy to carry in a bag or for travel.
Steamed at low temperature - never heated above body temperature (I keep it under 96°F (36°C)
________________ HOW TO USE: ________________
Do not scratch it.
Put your finger on the top and shea butter will melt with body temperature, so you will use only what you need and little goes long way. Apply for dry lips, skin patches,hands, feet ( a must for flip flops and sandals lovers), hair.
________________ Shea Butter Benefits ________________
- contains 5-10% phytosterols, which stimulate cell growth.
- protects the skin against dehydration
- has a natural Sun Protection Factor of 2-3
- good for moisturising, protecting and healing the skin, especially dry and damaged skin & eczema.
- it is suitable for preventing or treating stretch marks during and after pregnancy.
- it has excellent softening properties making the skin soft and supple.
- great for dry hair
- suitable for babies & pregnancy
- no scent, suitable for sensitive skin
In a sliding tin ( 26 x 51mm), so great in your bag & for travel .
Melting point 35’
Counrtry of origin: