Monochrome wool rug
Eco friendly, very thick and warm rug hand woven from recycled wool on wooden loom and felted in the river. They are easily reversible.
Made to order.
- Rug pad recommended to prevent slippage and protect your * floor
- Rotate periodically for even wear
- Shedding is a normal process that occurs with natural fiber rugs; it should subside after 6-8 weeks with regular vacuuming
- Handwoven from recycled wool on wooden loom, felted in the river.
- Eco friendly - 100% Natural
- Materials: hand spun sheep wool.
- Felted in the river.
- Thick and warm
- Vegan friendly. No animals hurt. Just a gentle so needed Spring haircut
Colours and sizes can be customised.
Due to its handcrafted nature, there may be a slight variance from piece to piece
- All orders will be custom made. Please bear in mind as its a handmade item, all custom orders will take approx 6-8 weeks for you to receive it.
CUSTOM ORDER- We also take orders on custom sizes / colours / design. Please enquire. We would be very happy to help.
- Rug thickness: approx 1.5 cm