Kentish Lavender Essential Oil
INCI: Lavendula angustifolia
100% Natural Kentish Lavender ‘Maillette’, grown and distilled in Kent.
A high-grade, sweet, gentle essential oil widely used in aromatherapy, perfumery and medicine. The pure oil is safe for use directly on the skin.
– Relaxing & calming
– Mild anaesthetic properties.
– Add (in a carrier oil) to relaxing baths, especially at bedtime.
– Rub on the temples to soothe headaches.
– Use for aromatherapy massages, especially in combination with other essential oils.
– A traditional remedy for burns, sunburn and stings.
– in diffusers & air burners
– skin care
– sleeping pillows & eye masks
Please check other essential oils in my shop.
Country of origin : UK