Organic Cooking Lavender
To make a relaxing herbal tea by steeping in boiling water for a few minutes and adding honey.
* Chamomile can be added.
* Or add to a black/green/white tea for a beautuful scent.
* Promote relaxation and sleep
* Add Lavender to homemade buckwheat pillows or sleep masks to help promote relaxing sleep
* Infuse Lavender in vinegar
* Make small satchels and place them in the drawer.
* To sooth sunburns or other burns, Lavender can also be brewed in to a strong tea and sprayed on
* A strong Lavender Tea can be cooled and used as a scalp rinse to help prevent dandruff
* Add a little bit when making an ice cream or cookies.